- 11Received the 11th Golden Award of Electronics Manufacturing Industry by TCSA.
- 09Received top 500 Award for International Trade Outstanding Export in 2017.
- 08Ranked #5 in Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility by Common Wealth Magazine.
- 07Received the Quality Award for Excellence by Broad Ocean.
- 05Obtained OTC top 5% by the 4th Corporate Governance Evaluation.
- 05Ranked #637 in 2000 Enterprise Survey List by Common Wealth Magazine.
- 11Received the 10th Golden Award of Electronics Manufacturing Industry by TCSA.
- 08Ranked #4 in Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility by Common Wealth Magazine.
- 08Obtained the 4th Taiwan Mittelstand Award.
- 06Received the Quality Award for Excellence by GNR Alternator.
- 05Smooth obtained the Best Anticipation Partner Award by WABCO.
- 03Obtained OTC top 5% by the 3rd Corporate Governance Evaluation.
- 08Ranked #11 in Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility by Common Wealth Magazine.
- 07Received top 500 Award for International Trade Outstanding Export in 2015.
- 06Published the 1st CSR report.
- 04Obtained OTC top 5% by the 2nd Corporate Governance Evaluation.
- 01Obtained ISO 14001:2015 certification.
- 04Received the Quality Award for Excellence of 2014 by Remy.
- 01Obtained OHSAS 18001:2007 certification.
- 01Selected one of 35 A+ company in 2014 by Global Views Monthly Magazine.
- 01Obtained Corporate Governance System CG6009 General Assessment certification.
- 12Obtained Taiwan Intellectual Property Management System (TIPS) certification.
- 07Won 2013 WABCO Supplier Best Quality Award.
- 05Technology, Research and Development Program, MOEA funding granted to Establish Automotive Alternator SoC platform supporting LIN and RVC protocol.
- 12Second plant building construction completed.
- 12Annual sales revenue exceeded $3 billion NT
- 12Ranked #697 in 1000 Best Manufacturers List on Common Wealth Magazine.
- 02Selected as 1 of 74 "Key Counseling Mittelstand Target" by Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- 11Selected as "Key Counseling Mittelstand Target" by Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- 07Second plant building constructed.
- 08Began construction of second plant building.
- 04Began shipment to Japanese automotive generator supplier.
- 09Established plant in Qingdao.
- 03Monthly sales revenue exceeded $200 million NT.
- 07Signed contract with WABCO to begin production of ABS brake systems, solenoid valve, in Qingdao, China starting Q4 2010.
- 09Company financial capital reached $540,090,000 NT.
- 01Successfully relocated production line to the new building.
- 04Began listing on Taiwan's GreTai Securities Market.
- 02New Products - R & D team composed of a voltage regulator.
- 07Flexible lead Pressfit Diode completed product certification.
- 06Began construction of new plant building.
- 03Registered with Emerging Stock Market.
- 03Obtained quality management system TS 16949 certification.
- 10Completed certified automotive parts and quotes with American General Motors automotive parts supplier.
- 11Start shipping pressfit diode to domestic automotive parts manufacturer.
- 08Officially began large shipment of Pressfit Diode to European automotive parts manufacturer.
- 12Actron Pressfit Diode was granted patent by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- 09Set up a distribution center in the USA to meet Just-In-Time inventory management system requirement and to begin worldwide sales of diode through mass production, and formally entered the automotive parts industry.
- 08Obtained quality system QS 9000 certification.
- 02Officially began shipment of Rectifier Diodes to the USA.
- 12Rectifier Diode “Production Validation” (PV) samples submitted to the "Big Eight" automotive manufacturers for specification qualification.
- 07Rectifier Diode "Design Validation" (DV) samples submitted to the "Big Eight" automotive manufactures for specification certification.
- 11Actron Technology Corporation (ATC) was established in Taipei Dun-Hua S. Rd.; responsible for various startup activities.